What is Cupping therapy ?
Cupping therapy is a Chinese traditional practice with its 2000-year history, it involves briefly attaching rounded inverted cups to certain parts of the body using a vacuum effect, which pull against a person’s skin. Some proponents suggest that the drawing of the skin inside the cups increases blood flow to the area. Cupping typically leaves bruises on a person’s skin, where their blood vessel burst after exposure to the procedure’s suction effect, in this theory. cupping therapy helps to reduce stagnant blood and stimulate poor energy flow through your body.
Cupping therapy help to treat rheumatic pain, neck and shoulder pain, sports injuries to the muscles and joints, numbness of the limbs, and other acute or chronic pains such as abdominal pain, back pain, headaches etc.
What’s the benefits of getting “Octopus kisses ” ?
- Relieve pain and soreness
- Increase blood flow
- Sports recovery
- Balance Yin and Yang in the body
- Detox / Increase metabolism
When to Avoid Cupping Therapy ?
- Avoid to have full stomach 1 hour before cupping
- When women is under menstruation period
- Have had cupping a week before
- During Pregnancy
- Skin condition such as eczema or psoriasis