Total Relaxation and Rejuvenating!
The water in the sensory deprivation pod contains hundreds of kilos of Epsom salt that allows you float upon water. You stay buoyant in clean, body- temperature water, and in an environment with subtle light, sound, movement and distraction.
A sensation of weightlessness arises when your skin and the water blend in a sensory continuum. Floating helps you to relax and unwind. Floating helps whiplash, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia and other conditions where people suffer from chronic stiffness, soreness, and sensitivity. It also increase focus and stamina , spiritual development and mental training for athletes.
Float therapy has been pinned as this magical treatment. In addition, many have seen spikes in creativity and memory after sessions, likely due to giving the brain some well deserved rest in order to reboot and rejuvenate itself.
Both Physical and Psychological
- Recover from Exercise, Stress and Injuries
- Relaxation & Better Sleep
- Better Mental Health
- Detox Your Body
- Increase Immune System
- Pregnancy Discomfort Relief
- Increase Creativity and Cognitive
- Feeling of Euphoria
Before You Float
- Arrive 15 mins early prior to the appointment
- Wear the clothes that are easy to change in and out
- Ask the therapist if you are nervous about anything
When to avoid Float Spa ?
- Avoid Shaving, tinting, waxing or anything on the same day.
- Females having their menstrual cycle
- If you have your hair coloured within 7 days.
- Drug or alcoholic issues.
- Have a heavy meal 1 hour before you float