Why Choose Orenda Float Spa for Hot Stone Massage?
Orenda Float Spa is the best Hot Stone Massage providers in Tasmania. Therapist places the hot stone on specific points on the body or hold the stones while giving the massage. The localised heat and weight of the stones warm and relax muscles, allowing the massage therapist to apply deeper pressure to those areas without causing discomfort.
Benefits are :
- Relieve insomnia
- Improve immune system
- Ease Muscles stiffness and chronic stress
- Increase flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement
- Enhance mental tranquility
Things to Remember During Your Next Visit for Hot Stone Massage
- Having plenty of water during the day
- No waxing or shaving body hair before the treatment
- Appearing 10 minutes before the treatment
When to avoid Hot Stone Massage?
- During Pregnancy
- Consult with a GP if you have high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, varicose veins before make an appointment
- have had recent surgery or cuts, open wounds or inflamed skin