Are you hunting for the newest skin rejuvenation treatment, with no pain, no downtime, and flawless, lasting results? Our team at Orenda Day Spa here can’t wait for you to try Radio Frequency, which applies heat to the epidermal and dermal layers, causing tissue retraction and collagen production- so you can be confident in your firm, youthful skin!
What are the Benefits of RF ?
- Skin tightening procedures can be noninvasive, minimally invasive or surgical.
- Noninvasive skin tightening procedures are effective for temporarily tightening loose skin.
- Minimally invasive procedures result in longer-lasting, yet still temporary, improvements to skin laxity.
- Surgical procedures such as facelifts offer immediate improvement, but require the most downtime.
Do RF Skin Tightening Work?
The effectiveness of a given skin tightening procedure depends on how loose your skin has become and on the intensity of your treatment of choice.
With the exception of a facelift (or anywhere outside of the face), skin tightening procedures work by causing mild trauma to the deeper layers of skin and subcutaneous tissue. This is primarily done by using heat to damage the skin beneath the epidermis. These mild injuries triggers the natural collagen production process resulting in a tightening of the skin.
In contrast, skin tightening treatment requires incisions to be made on the face, near the ears and along the hairline. A layer of muscle and tissue beneath the skin is then pulled up and secured to bones behind and in front of the ears. The incisions are then closed, excess skin is trimmed and loose skin on the face is tightened.
Other surgical procedures can also target loose skin in specific areas of the face.“There are multiple variations of the facelift and multiple adjunctive procedures—like eyelid lifts, fat injections and laser resurfacing—that can also be used in conjunction with a facelift.
Where You Can Have RF For ?
- Face and Body area where there’s a loss of elastic of the skin
- Improving the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Reducing the appearance of cellulite
What Do you Expect during RF treatment ?
When you receive radio frequency (RF) treatment with us , our certified therapist will go through a consultation with you, understanding the outcome you want to achieve, explain pre-caution and contra-indications thoroughly to you.
During the treatment, you may feel moderate warmth and redness similar to a sunburn-like sensation when the device is gliding on the area is being treated. The skin may feel tingling or itchiness, you may also feel mild swelling immediately after the treatment, but the sensation will goes away once the body is back to the normal temperature.
The treatment goes for 45mins -60 mins depends on the area of your body,
After RF session, it is advised to avoid
- Hot shower and any activities that may cost sweating such as exercise, sauna, pool.
- Avoid make up application
- Avoid active skin care ingredients (Vitamin A & C , for 24-72 hours)
You will receive a personal booklet for your treatment from us, it will record your personalised treatment plan, and the recommendation of the skincare professional from us.
What Other Treatment is Best to Combine with RF ?
LED Light Therapy
LED light therapy is often recommended to pair with RF (Radio Frequency) skin tightening treatment because it can enhance the overall effectiveness and provide additional benefits. Here are a few reasons why LED light therapy is recommended in conjunction with RF treatment:
- Synergistic effects: LED light therapy and RF treatments work through different mechanisms to improve the skin’s appearance. LED light therapy uses different wavelengths of light to stimulate cellular activity, while RF treatment uses radiofrequency energy to heat the deeper layers of the skin. When combined, these two modalities can have synergistic effects, promoting collagen production, improving blood circulation, and enhancing overall skin rejuvenation.
- Enhanced collagen production: LED light therapy, particularly when using specific wavelengths such as red or near-infrared light, can stimulate the production of collagen in the skin. Collagen is a protein that provides structural support to the skin and helps maintain its elasticity. By combining LED light therapy with RF treatment, you can potentially enhance collagen synthesis, leading to firmer, tighter skin and reducing the appearance of wrinkles and sagging.
- Reduced downtime and side effects: RF treatments can sometimes cause temporary redness, swelling, or mild discomfort. LED light therapy can help reduce these side effects and speed up the healing process. Certain wavelengths of LED light, such as blue light, have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help calm the skin and minimize post-treatment inflammation. This combination can result in a more comfortable experience and shorter recovery time.
- Customized treatment: LED light therapy is available in various wavelengths, each with its unique benefits. By pairing it with RF treatment, you can customize the therapy based on your specific skin concerns. For example, if you have acne-prone skin, combining blue light therapy with RF treatment can help target bacteria and reduce inflammation, improving acne breakouts while tightening the skin simultaneously.
Ultrasound Fat Cavitation
Another superstar treatment at Orenda Float Spa – Body Contouring, is sometimes recommended to pair with RF (Radio Frequency) skin tightening treatment because they target different aspects of body contouring and can complement each other in achieving desired results. Here are a few reasons why ultrasound fat cavitation is often combined with RF treatment
- Targeting fat reduction: Ultrasound fat cavitation is a non-invasive procedure that uses low-frequency ultrasound waves to break down and liquefy fat cells in localized areas. It can be particularly effective in targeting stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. By combining ultrasound fat cavitation with RF treatment, which primarily focuses on skin tightening, you can address both fat reduction and skin firming simultaneously, providing a more comprehensive body contouring solution.
- Improved skin tightening: While RF treatment primarily focuses on tightening the skin by stimulating collagen production and remodeling, it may not directly target fat cells. By incorporating ultrasound fat cavitation alongside RF treatment, you can help reduce the thickness of the adipose tissue layer, leading to improved skin tightness and overall contouring. This combination can help achieve a smoother, more toned appearance.
- Synergistic effects: Combining ultrasound fat cavitation with RF treatment can have synergistic effects on the body. RF treatment helps stimulate collagen production, which can improve the overall texture and elasticity of the skin. When ultrasound fat cavitation is performed alongside RF treatment, it can help maximize the potential of collagen stimulation, leading to enhanced skin tightening effects.
- Customized treatment: Every individual’s body composition and aesthetic goals are unique. By combining ultrasound fat cavitation with RF treatment, the treatment plan can be tailored to address specific concerns. This combination allows for a comprehensive approach to body contouring, targeting localized fat deposits while simultaneously tightening the skin in the treated areas.
It’s important to note that the combination of ultrasound fat cavitation and RF treatment may vary depending on the individual’s specific needs and the recommendations of a qualified practitioner. Booking a consultation with us is crucial to determine the most appropriate treatment plan and ensure optimal results while considering factors such as skin type, desired outcome, and overall health.
If you’re as excited as we are, we are currently offering Buy one session and for your next session for free ! (Has to be same value)
Contact our team to find out more,